Through an insurance settlement a or jury trial, Egelhoff Law Offices does whatever it takes to achieve fair and total compensation when you or a family member are injured in an auto accident. Serving the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area and victims statewide, we are committed to results while treating clients with compassion and integrity.
Do I Need a Lawyer?
Insurance companies are fighting harder these days against even “routine” injury claims. In order to get full compensation for your losses, you need an accomplished car accident attorney who will fight for your rights. My Wauwatosa law firm represents victims in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Ozaukee counties, and throughout Wisconsin.
All types of accidents. All types of injuries.
Our Wisconsin car accident injury claim attorneys have obtained substantial settlements and verdicts in every form of auto crash including an interstate accident on I94 or I20, intersection traffic crash or rear-end collision, head-on collision or fatal rollover, car vs. truck accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, collisions with drunk drivers, and car vs. motorcycle accidents. The injuries in car accidents vary widely, from a stiff neck or facial lacerations to crushed legs and brain injury. Our attorneys know the value of your claim and we will not settle for less than you require for medical bills, lost wages, and permanent effects of the crash.
Why hire Michael Egelhoff to handle your Wisconsin car accident?
- Compassion – Our first concern is taking care of your immediate needs: proper medical attention for your injuries, car repairs, and car rental. You focus on healing and I focus on your compensation.
- Seasoned representation – 13 years of litigating Wisconsin car accident injury claims.
- Insurance defense experience – I once represented insurance companies. I know how much they will pay, and the tactics they will use to fight your claim.
- Trial experience – I’m prepared to take your claim to court (which often leads to better settlements).
- Swift action and thorough preparation – We photograph the scene and the debris, identify witnesses, and reconstruct the accident in preparing your claim.
- Prompt response and frequent updates – I return calls personally and handle every aspect of your case myself.
- Results – I have obtained millions of dollars in insurance settlements and jury trials for motor vehicle accident victims across Wisconsin.
- I can come to you – If your car is wrecked or your injuries prevent you from traveling, I can visit you at your home or hospital, including evenings and weekends.
Contact my Wauwatosa personal injury law firm today to arrange a free consultation about your Wisconsin car accident injury claim. I look forward to helping.
MILWAUKEE AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
WISCONSIN CAR ACCIDENT INJURY CLAIM ATTORNEY
Based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, the Wisconsin car accident injury claim attorney at the Egelhoff Law Offices provides car accident, auto accident, fatal rollover injury, traffic crash, I94 wreck, I20 crash, and interstate accident legal services to victims of personal injury accidents and negligence. Our Wauwatosa attorneys serve the greater Milwaukee area and clients statewide including Brookfield, Waukesha, Racine, Kenosha, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, Mequon, Menomonee Falls, West Allis, Greenfield, Franklin, Oak Creek, Elm Grove, Brown Deer, Whitefish Bay, Thiensvile, Germantown, Grafton, Port Washington, Cudahy, St. Francis, New Berlin, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County, Milwaukee County, and the surrounding communities.